Ball Screw Linear Slides
The Isel Automation family of ball screw drive linear slides come in several different configurations to meet a wide variety of applications.
Features of Ball Screw Linear Slides
- Standard Travels start at 110mm and go up to 2710mm.
- Loads from a few grams to 900 Newtons (450 lbs.)
- Ball screw slide actuators can be fitted with several different types of motors - stepper, servo, NEMA 23, NEMA 34, custom.
- All of our ball screw slides and actuators come standard with a mechanical limit switches built into both ends of travel.
- Ball screw pitch options of 2.5, 5, 10 and 20mm.
Narrow profile ball screw driven slides Available with inline or side mount motors or no motors. Options include 1 or 2 bearing carriages. Ball scr... [Read More]
Wide base constructed for large cantilevered loads with travels up to 107.2" Built in limit switches at both ends of travel Available with inte... [Read More]
LES 6 Ball Screw Linear Slide is for General purpose automaiton application that may have some catilevered loads. About 6" wide but can ha... [Read More]
Contact Isel Automation for Ball Screw Linear SlidesIn addition to a range of standard products to meet customer requirements, we would be happy to discuss customization of any of our products for your application. Contact us for more information or request a quote today!