16x18mm Extrusion Enclosure Corner Profile
Click image to enlarge
- Just add aluminum panels and make an enclosure of whatever size you need!
- This ENCLOSURE profile is made of clear anodized extruded aluminum.
- A slot is provided to inset 1.5 mm or 1/16" thick aluminum sheet stock.
- A T-nut slot is provided to allow a 1.5-2.5 mm or 1/16"-3/32" thick aluminum sheet to be screwed to this profile.
- The T-slot is designed to accept a standard M3 nut .
- The channel at the center of the extrusion can be used with M5 self-tapping screws or tapped with an M5 thread to hold front and rear panels on the enclosure. This profile is used to construct enclosures for mechanical or electrical components.
- The depth of the enclosure is determined by the length of the corner ENCLOSURE profiles
- The width and height of the enclosure is determined by the size of the panels that are used.
- NOTE-panels can be polycarbonate or any other appropriate plastic or sheet metal for special applications
- Weight of the enclosure profile is .29Kg/m