Eurocard Shell Enclosure Extrusion
- Ideal for standard Eurocard format of 100x160mm or half Eurocard format of 100x80mm
- These extrusions mate with each other when flipped 180° to form a "shell"
- A full enclosure requires a front and rear panel - AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- The length is controlled by the length of the extrusion - up to 3m long.
- Available in standard lengths of 1, 2 and 3m with custom cuts at $5/cut.
- A built in card guide is designed to hold 1.6mm or 1/16" thick circuit boards with Eurocard widths of 100 mm.and any length
- Corner "cross" is designed for M3 tap or M3 self-tapping screw
- The enclosure is held together by the face plates which are screwed to the corners with M3 screws.
- Enclosures with internal dimensions 100.5x43.7 mm can be made with 2 of the 28x110 mm profiles
- Enclosures with internal dimensions 100.5x93.7 mm can be made with 2 of the 53x110 mm profiles
- Enclosures with internal dimensions 100.5x68.7 mm can be made with 1 EACH of the 28x110 and 53x110 mm profiles
- The exterior has a natural cooling design