Rodless Linear Belt Actuators
The Isel Automation family of belt drive slide actuators come in several different configurations to meet a wide variety of applications. Our belt drive linear slides can be configurated into our XY or XYZ gantry tables using our XY mounting plates or right angle mounting brackets.
Features of Linear Belt Actuators
- Standard Travels start at 148mm and go up to 5763mm.
- Loads from a few grams to 440 Newtons (200 lbs.)
- Slide can be fitted with several different types of motors.
- Come standard with a mechanical limit switch built into the end of travel on both ends.
- Speeds range up to 10 meters per second.
- Stepper or servo motor options are available.
The LEZ 1 Belt-Actuator, also know as "The Automation Stick" is a very economical choice. It has a small cross sectional profil... [Read More]
LEZ1G Belt Actuator for moderately priced, for moderate loads. The drive belt is protected by aluminum cover. Runs on LFS-8-1 low profile ra... [Read More]
The LEZ 2 Belt Drive Actuator is used for general purpose automaiton applications handling loads up to 100 lbs. The belt is 25mm wide and thus ... [Read More]
Contact Isel Automation for Belt Drive Linear ActuatorsRequest a quote on belt drive linear actyators to start your order or contact us for a custom solution for your application.