16x16 mm Extrusion Enclosure Corner Profile
Click image to enlarge
- Just add aluminum side panels and make an enclosure of whatever size and length you need!
- This enclosure profile is made of clear anodized extruded aluminum.
2 Methods for Making Instant Enclosures:Two slots are provided to insert 1.5 mm thick aluminum sheet stock or 1/16" aluminum sheet stock
Panels are held in place by End CAPS screwed into corner extrusion profile
Hardware set can be used to hold aluminum panels from 2 to 5mm thick against the extrusion (see photos) or .080"-.200" thick
END CAPS would finish the enclosure but would not be needed to hold clamped panels in place.
- Channels in the profile corner are designed to be used with M5 self-tapping screws or tapped with an M5 thread for holding front and rear enclosure panels.
- This profile is used to construct enclosures for mechanical or electrical components.
- Available in 1, 2 or 3 m lengths
- We can custom cut to any length up to 3m for a small charge
- Profile weight is .26Kg/m