ZR 20 Rotary Stage
The ZR 20 Rotary Stage is a low cost and an extremely compact stepper motor based rotary stage.
- It is driven by an anti-backlash belt and pulley system, it has a 20:1 drive ratio - 20 motor shaft revolutions produces 1 revolution of the ZR20 output.
- The ZR 20 rotary stage can be fitted with an SK20 collet holder that takes standard ER20 collets.
- Available with an optional 65mm diameter 3 jaw chuck, 80mm diameter 3 jaw chuck, or 125mm diameter 3 jaw chuck
- Can be mounted in either a vertical or a horizontal orientation.
- This rotary stage is ideal for marking, laser engraving, inspection and dispensing applications.
- For catalog pages, click here.
- For ZR20 rotary stage solid models, click here.
- For a single axis controller to run this rotary stage, click here.
|ZR 20 Accessories|
|3 jaw chuck, 65mm dia.||3 jaw chuck, 80mm dia.|
|SK20 collet holder accepts ER20 collets||3 jaw chuck, 125mm dia.|
See below to select rotary stage and accessories to ADD TO QUOTE
|stepper motor MS 045 HT *|
|Abtriebsdrehzahl [1/min]||0 - 60|
|Operating torque (0 - 1600 Hz) [Nm]||8|
|Rated holding torque (static load) [Nm]||14|
|Min. step (positional accuracy) [arcmin]||3.5|
|* Values for half-step operation|
|Rotary or tilting units||1*||2*||3||4||5||6||7|
|ZR 20 (step)||10 kg||5 kg||14 Nm||8 Nm||8 Nm||60 rpm||1:20|
|*) Guideline values will vary according to application !!|