RE40 Aluminum Extrusion Table Plate
Aluminum extrusion table profiles are 40mm thick, clear anodized, light, and very stable.
- Available in widths of 150mm, 250mm and 350mm
- Profiles are 40mm thick for rigidity against bending - see Ix and Iy bending moments
- Cavities in profile make it light and extremely stiff against bending.
- Universal precision clamping and machining surface
- Ideal for use as a stabiliser for machine and subframe constructions, fixture plates, work holding etc.
- Available in standard lengths of increments of 250mm
- Custom cut lengths available for nominal cut fee
- A variety of T nuts available- T Nuts Type 1 and T Nuts Type 2
- Click here for Universal Robot Adapter Mounting Plates
RE40 T Slot Dimensions
Configure Your Part
Select Options then Click “Add to Quote”
|Add To Quote|
|Rectangular Profiles RE 40|
|Dimensions (W × H)||150 x 40 mm||350 x 40 mm|
|Length||up to 3 metres (special lengths upon request)|
|Weight||approx. 4.8 kg/m||approx. 13.38 kg/m|
|various cavities and T-key inserts for sliding nuts or M6 tapped strips for frontal inserts for M6 screws|
|Moment of inertia Ix||393.7 cm4||5,626.00 cm4|
|Moment of inertia Iy||33.42 cm4||97.45 cm4|
|Moment of resistance Wx||52.49 cm3||321.48 cm3|
|Moment of resistance Wy||16.71 cm3||48.5 cm3|