Rodless Linear Ball Screw Actuators
The Isel Automation family of ball screw linear slides offers German Quality at affordable prices. Ball screws provide accurate and reliable linear motion and we only use ball screws in our slides and gantry machines. Our ball screws are made in our own factory using German steel to ensure long term reliability. Unlike lead screws, our ball nuts require no adjustment for wear.
Features of Rodless Linear Ball Screw Actuators
- Standard Travels start at 110mm and go up to 2710mm.
- Loads from a few grams to 900 Newtons (450 lbs.)
- Ball screw slide actuators can be fitted with several different types of motors - stepper, servo, NEMA 23, NEMA 34, custom.
- All of our ball screw slides and actuators come standard with a mechanical limit switches built into both ends of travel.
- Ball screw pitch options of 2.5, 5, 10 and 20mm.
- All of our ball screw linear slides have built in dust protection so way covers, which reduce travel, are not required
The LES 4 is an enclosed, narrow profile ball screw slide with travels from 4" up to 107" Travels from 110m to 2710mm in 100mm increment... [Read More]
Features of the LES 5 Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator Wide base ideal for large cantilevered loads Travels from 5" up to 107.2" Built in l... [Read More]
Features of LES 6 Ball Screw Linear Actuator LES 6 Ball Screw Linear Actuator is for general purpose automation application that may have some cantil... [Read More]
Contact Isel Automation for Ball Screw Linear ActuatorsIn addition to a range of standard products to meet customer requirements, we would be happy to discuss customization of any of our products for your application. Contact us for more information or request a quote today!