The WV series of right angle brackets are available in 8 different heights and widths. The WV Series of angle plates offer a series of predrilled holes on 25mm or multiple of 25mm centers as well as slots for convenient mounting and fixturing. In addition, the all aluminum construction keeps the weight low and makes modifications easy. The WV Angle Plates are particularly useful for custom machine construction.
The angle plates come in heights up to 670mm/26"
- Light weight cast or welded aluminum for durability
- Mounting surfaces milled flat to 0.05 mm (.002 in)
- Perpendicular machined surfaces are accurate to 0.1 mm (.004 in)
- Unmachined surfaces have black or silver powder-coated finish for longevity
- Gusseted sides provide strength and rigidity
- All through holes and slots are designed for M6 or 1/4-20 screws
- Mounting through holes are on a 25, 50, or 100 mm grid for easy assembly and flexibility
- Wall thicknesses range from 12 mm (.5 in) to 15 mm (.6 in) to resist large forces and vibrations
- Suitable for machine components, machining mounting block, universal angular mount
- Aluminum alloy plates feature high thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 45° mounting slots on Series 3 offer additional mounting flexibility
- Optional cover plates available for some models
They can be used with most Isel Automation slides, gantries and aluminum extrusions to fixture and mount many different automation applications.
Click here for dimensioned drawings.
Click here for sizes and weights
Click here to download solid model.
Select size and length then click ADD TO QUOTE