Belt Drive Linear Slides
The Isel Automation family of belt drive actuators come in several different configurations to meet a wide variety of applications. Our belt drive linear slides can be configurated into our XY or XYZ gantry tables using our XY mounting plates or right angle mounting brackets.
Features of Belt Drive Linear Slides
- Standard Travels start at 148mm and go up to 5763mm.
- Loads from a few grams to 440 Newtons (200 lbs.)
- Slide can be fitted with several different types of motors.
- Come standard with a mechanical limit switch built into the end of travel on both ends.
- Speeds range up to 10 meters per second.
- Stepper or servo motor options are available.
The LEZ 1 Belt Actuator, also know as "The Automation Stick" is a very ecominal choice. It has a small profile and can be used in appl... [Read More]
The LEZ 2 Belt Actuator is used for general purpose automaiton applications handling loads up to 100 lbs. The belt is 25mm wide and thus provid... [Read More]
The LEZ 3 Belt Actuator is ideal when spanning a length where the slide is only supported at the ends. Standard Lengths up to 6m, highest load ca... [Read More]